Doctor, everything has changed again…
As we wrap up 2018 it is very clear that dentistry and your potential to break your “ceiling” is BIGGER than ever!
Our team at Dental Practice Solutions is on a mission to help you tap into your greatest success and decrease the stress you feel as a professional who is running in a lot of directions every day.
As we come-to-a close this year, plan to attend this all-day, live-event with your team.
GET A GRIP ON YOUR BUSINESS AND GROW YOUR PRACTICE, will support not only the dentist but the team. We believe a successful dental practice has a motivated team that will drive the systems in the practice. This will allow doctor to focus on what they do best….clinical dentistry!
ONLY ONE WAY TO BREAK THROUGH THE CELIING and Guarantee Continued Growth!
One way that will break through your ceiling of huge potential is to learn what your patients want. This begins with a motivated and committed team.
Many dentists are still using the same tactics to attract and retain patients in their practice that they used before 2014. It’s possible that you don’t even know you are doing this!
Only a few years later and our economy, our way of thinking and doing things in the world have changed. You need to understand how you must change the way you deliver your message to patients if you want to break your ceiling!
As 2018 comes to an end, it is now clear that the way you present treatment and finances, the way you attract patients to your office, has changed. Things are very different than they were only a few years ago.
Corporate dentistry is here to stay, and insurance has a big impact on what your patients will choose: your office or another and even IF they will say “YES “to your care.
People are spending money and that means your patients will accept high-end treatment plans. They will in fact, pay for this on the day they schedule for the treatment.
You must understand how this works and we are bringing these secrets to you on September 21st. They should no longer be kept a secret and that is why you must attend. Debbie will spill the beans and show you how it works.
You will have an opportunity to put this into action for yourself during the afternoon session.
You need to have REAL and up-to-the minute SUCCESS information not in your back-pocket but in your hands to use immediately.
This is exactly what you will receive when you register (below) with your team.
What can you expect when you attend with your team?
- Business success strategies from people who have traveled the road ahead of you
- Radically increase production with REAL solutions from this course
- Rapid growth with PPO and managed care insurance
- Learn how to STOP the fear of corporate dentistry
- Strategies that are 100% BULLETPROOF to Catapult your production no matter what the economy is!
- Increase your current patient appointment value
- Schedule more high-end treatment plans and get patients to pay when they schedule!
- Improve case acceptance during hygiene appointments
How to Run Your Business (Your Practice!) and Create a Culture of Success
- Proven strategies to effectively communicate with and motivate your team
- How to deal with a “Bad Apple” on your team in a way that will make you a hero
- Present treatment that your patients “want” and need
- Putting it all together during the hygiene appointment
The Business Side of Dentistry: What Every Dentist Should Know
Breakout Session: Work with your team to create a high-end, large production case. You will learn how to create a treatment plan with specific strategies that help your patient pay for the “Care” they want and need. You will be provided a patient treatment plan to put what you learn into action right away…. before you leave the course!
- Identify the critical building blocks of every successful practice
- Enroll patients into the “care” they want and need (during their hygiene appointment)
- Create flexible financial arrangements that your patients will want to say “YES” to and pay in advance
- Leave with your blueprint, a written plan, to improve your practice and your life
Breakfast & Check-In – 8:00 AM to 9:00 M
Morning Session – 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Lunch – 12:00 PM to 1:15 PM
Afternoon Session – 1:15 PM to 4:15 PM
Closing Remarks & Questions – 4:15 PM to 4:30 PM
Always fresh and up-to-date information! You will feel empowered to take immediate action!
“Debbie and Doug are so good together on stage. Our team attended their San Diego event and walked away with great ideas and systems to implement on Monday morning. We learned a lot and had a great time. The food was delish, and we left with lots of great gifts from the sponsors.” – Denise Calhoun, Office Manager
For Hotel Reservations, please contact Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Airport.
7900 NE 82ND AVE, PORTLAND, OR 97220
PHONE # (503) 460-3000 / (800) 774-1500 – CODE: DPS DENTAL CONFERENCE
REGISTER ONLINE: HTTP://BIT.LY/EMBASSY92118RESERVATIONS
The Dental Practice Solutions is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or any other applicable regulatory authority, or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 04/30/2017 to 04/30/2019. Provider ID 376088
**Refund Policy: Refunds may be eligible up to August 1, 2018, less a $50 non-refundable fee.
REGISTER HERE TODAY. SEATING IS LIMITED! $97 ONLY TODAY.