As of March 23, 2020, the ADA Reported that 76% of Dental Offices Closed Due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
This has caused millions of dental professionals around the world serious sleepless nights!
Here’s the thing…….
When you applied to dental school, you were not thinking about being a business owner. You wanted to be a clinician.
You never intended to deal with a pandemic and the ADA telling you to NOT to care for your routine patients; who you consider friends and family.
What will you do to get these patients back on your schedule?
You don’t have to have a hemorrhage in your schedule AFTER COVID-19!
Check out this plan created for you IF….. you want to achieve and exceed your 2020 Goals.
SUCCESS ROADMAP w/ BLUEPRINT:
BOOST Your Hygiene Department After COVID-19
April 21-23, 2020 8-10AM PDT
6 CE Credits (PACE Approved)
Can you recover quickly after COVID-19?
Who will join this training support?
Doctor and hygienists PLUS the entire team.
You walk away with a roadmap, a success plan to implement. You will have a plan to triage and schedule the back-log of patients who you rescheduled during COVID-19.
- With all the COVID-19 PPE changes you will learn time management during the hygiene appointment to stay on time.
- You walk away will a team approach to BOOST your hygiene department productivity and achieve/exceed your 2020 goals.
- Learn what is included in treating the gingivitis patient: adjunctive services, appointment sequence(s), determine your fee and how to be reimbursed.
- Learn how to get your patients to own their disease and want what they need.
- Learn a team approach to reactive, retain and bring in more new patients after COVID-19.
- You leave with the exact information to use and implement after COVID-19.
An integrated, team-approach, is your best way to BOOST your hygiene department production.
ABOUT DEBBIE SEIDEL-BITTKE, RDH, BS
Debbie Seidel-Bittke, RDH, BS is founder and CEO of Dental Practice Solutions. Debbie is also a former dental hygiene program director. Her expertise is optimizing the hygiene department by taking a total team approach; including the doctor as the leader.
Please check out the FREE RESOURCE on treating the gingivitis patient which also leads to a CE Course on Gingivitis (2 CE Credits). Grab a FREE RESOURCE here today because when you do, you will be one of the first to know about our FREE Training RE: Treating the Gingivitis Patient.